- A cookie is a small piece of information that websites may store on your computer to help carry out various useful functions, such as:
- Remembering your login or shopping basket
- Remembering your preferences
- Tracking your use of a site
- All of the above will be used to effectively target content for customers & general improvements. Please understand that cookies do not hold financial information or data.
Google Analytics is used to help understand how you use the site, & how we can improve it. In most cases, there are no industry standard options to disable cookies. You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser.
Please email email@example.com for more information.